➤ LB PHYSIKS • Science • Nature • Spirit
➤ Product: Super Fruit Face Mask & Serum
➤ Skin Type: Normal
➤ Size: (1) 35 oz. Single Mask
An innovative and illuminating way to mask with natural ingredients that help improve texture and tone of your skin, hydrate, smooth fine lines, and increase skin's natural elasticity.
+ Guava is rich in Vitamins A, B, & C and helps prevent daily wear and tear on skin
+ Mango helps minimize fine line areas and can enhance the flexibility of your skin
+ Pineapple is an excellent exfoliant for dead skin cells and helps clean & tone skin
+ Chia Seed is full of omega fatty acids that help smooth, hydrate, and improve skin tone
+ Nutrient dense serum with oils that illuminate your skin
➤ Directions for Use
1. Make sure your face and hands are clean before using mask & serum
2. Tear mask and serum pouch at perforation and pour dry mask & serum oil into a small bowl.
3. Mix with approximately 1 tbsp of warm water or your preferred liquid until a smooth paste is formed.
4. Apply to your face and neck area. Let dry for 5-10 minutes. Gently wash and wipe off with a towel.
5. Use LB|PHYSIKS face mask 1-2 times a week for best results.
➤ Natural Origin Ingredients
• DRY MASK: Solum Fullonum (Fuller's Earth) Clay, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Ananas Comosus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Salvia Hispanica L. (Chia Seed) Extract
• SERUM OIL: Prunus Avium (Cherry) Kernel Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
➤ General Tips When Using Face Masks
- Make sure skin is clean before applying mask. The benefits of the mask can’t break through dirt or makeup easily so always wash your face first.
- If the mask irritates your skin, discontinue use immediately and rinse the mask completely off.
- After you’ve used the LB/PHYSIKS face mask, continue pampering your skin with LB face butter for drier skin, or LB face serum for oilier skin.
➤ No artificial preservatives, fragrances, or unnaturalness in our blends. Live Beautifully does not test our products on our animal friends and we make sure each and every one of our suppliers and sources does the same!
➤ Proudly handmade in Colorado
* What does “Natural”, “All Natural”, and “100% Natural” mean to Live Beautifully? It means that every single one of our ingredients is of natural origin, sourced from the earth. Some of our ingredients do go through processes to help make them safer and more accessible for use. While the process these ingredients go through may be considered “non-natural” (heating, filtration, chemical modification, etc.), it does not discount nor negate the natural origin of our ingredients. Through the end of 2019, you will start to see adjustments made to our labels to reflect this. Transparency and peace of mind are primary concerns for us and our customers. As there are no Federal regulations for the term “Natural”, we want you to know that what you are putting on your skin is safe, of natural origin, and contains no parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or ingredients of synthetic origin.