➤ LB PHYSIKS • Science • Nature • Spirit
➤ Product: Refreshing Face Wash
➤ Skin Type: Oily
➤ Size: (1) 4.7 oz Bottle
Experience a gentle, yet effective facial cleanser that naturally cools your skin while drawing out dirt and impurities. Crafted with skin clarifying ingredients that reveal a soft, balanced tone.
• invigorate your skin and senses
• deep cleans without drying skin
• evens out skin tone and shine
➤ Directions for Use
Apply quarter sized amount of soap to clean hands. Lather with water. Massage into face and neck, then rinse well and pat dry. Safe to use daily.
• K E Y I N G R E D I E N T S •
+ Activated Charcoal +
deep cleans pores as it draws out oil, dirt, and impurities
+ Evening Primrose Oil +
helps to balance and regulate skin’s oil production
+ Tea Tree Essential Oil +
a soothing and gentle astringent that can help clear clogged pores
+ Peppermint Essential Oil +
promotes healthy blood flow and helps balance skin's natural oils
+ Rosemary +
antiseptic properties can help balance oily skin and soothe blemish areas
➤ Natural Origin Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Sodium Olivate (Saponified Olive Oil), Sodium Jojobate (Saponified Jojoba Oil), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Carbo Activatus (Activated Charcoal), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
➤ No artificial preservatives, fragrances, or unnaturalness in our blends. Live Beautifully does not test our products on our animal friends and we make sure each and every one of our suppliers and sources does the same!
➤ Proudly handmade in Colorado
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* What does “Natural”, “All Natural”, and “100% Natural” mean to Live Beautifully? It means that every single one of our ingredients is of natural origin, sourced from the earth. Some of our ingredients do go through processes to help make them safer and more accessible for use. While the process these ingredients go through may be considered “non-natural” (heating, filtration, chemical modification, etc.), it does not discount nor negate the natural origin of our ingredients. Through the end of 2019, you will start to see adjustments made to our labels to reflect this. Transparency and peace of mind are primary concerns for us and our customers. As there are no Federal regulations for the term “Natural”, we want you to know that what you are putting on your skin is safe, of natural origin, and contains no parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or ingredients of synthetic origin.