➤ Feel Better Butter: Chest & Cold
➤ Size: 2 oz. Volume, 1.5 oz. Weight
➤ Price: $15
Soothe your sick and congested skin -
A skin softening body butter carefully crafted with oils that can help soothe your skin when sick or congested. Chest & Cold butter helps you breathe better, naturally.
➤ To Use: massage and apply a quarter sized amount onto your neck, chest, and nose exterior. Inhale fragrance deeply and often once applied as it has aromatherapeutic properties. Butter will melt into your skin upon contact. You may experience a slight cooling sensation or the smallest of tingles on your skin after the oils soak in and the properties of the essentials react.
➤ All Natural Ingredients: shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, eucalyptus, fir needle, peppermint, lemon, lavender, cypress, camphor, myrrh gum, lemongrass, pine scotch, frankincense, vitamin e
• Eucalyptus oil is antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and decongestant in nature making it effective for treating a number of respiratory problems including cold, cough, runny nose, sore throat, asthma, nasal congestion, bronchitis and sinusitis.
• Fir Needle can induce coughing to loosen and release mucous from membranes, and can also act as an anti-inflammatory agent in the throat.
• Peppermint is an effective expectorant and can help provide temporary relief for numerous respiratory problems including nasal congestion, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis, cold and cough.
• Lemon has a high vitamin content, which makes it a wonderful booster for the body’s immune system. Lemon can help clear the nasal passages and sinuses, promoting good air flow and steady breathing.
• Lavender can help loosen up phlegm and may temporarily relieve the congestion associated with respiratory conditions.
• Cypress can tone up the respiratory system and help increase the efficiency of the lungs. It may also help to eliminate coughs and the phlegm accumulation.
• Camphor has a strong, penetrating aroma that can be a powerful decongestant.
• Myrrh Gum Oil can help fight the viral infections that cause coughs and colds, and may relieve congestion and reduce the depositing of phlegm.
• Lemongrass has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
• Pine Scotch is an expectorant, meaning that it can help loosen phlegm and mucus from the respiratory tracts.
• Frankincense is an antiseptic and and anti-inflammatory. It can help soothe coughs and eliminate phlegm as well as aiding in relaxing the breathing passages.
➤ This product is not a medical treatment and should never be used as a primary source of treatment. It should only be used as a natural aid to help soothe your body.
➤ Proudly handmade in Colorado