➤ Feel Better Butter: Rest & Relax
➤ Size: 2 oz. Volume, 1.5 oz. Weight
➤ Price: $15
Soothe your tired and stressed skin -
A skin softening body butter that is carefully crafted with oils to help calm your skin and bring you peace.
➤ To Use: massage and apply a quarter sized amount onto your hands, neck, and chest. Inhale fragrance deeply and often once applied as it has aromatherapeutic properties. Butter will melt into your skin upon contact.
➤ Natural Origin Ingredients: shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, lavender, clary sage, frankincense, bergamot, basil, vetiver, ylang ylang, vanilla absolute, chamomile, patchouli, geranium, vitamin e
• Lavender helps induce sleep and has a calming scent which makes it an excellent tonic for the nerves and anxiety issues.
• Clary Sage can be used as a sedative and relaxant as it can help produce a calming effect.
• Frankincense can help promote deep breathing and relaxation, which can open your breathing passages and reduce blood pressure.
• Bergamot can be used as a sedative and relaxant. It also helps soothe nerves and may reduce nervous tension, anxiety, and stress.
• Basil can help provide pain relief as an analgesic and has a refreshing yet calming scent.
• Vetiver may be used as an anti-inflammatory as well as for its sedative like qualities.
• Ylang Ylang has anti-depressant properties as well as hypotensive properties that may help lower blood pressure. Ylang ylang may also have sedative like effects to help relaxation.
• Vanilla may be used as an anti-depressant, relaxant, and a sedative. Vanilla can help soothe all types of inflammation and hyperactivity in the systems of the body.
• Chamomile can help reduce blood pressure and has sedative, calming properties. Chamomile is also a spasmodic, and can help relax the nervous system.
• Patchouli has sedative properties and can help soothe inflammation and help the body relax.
• Geranium may be used as a stress reliever as it has soothing properties that can help calm the nervous system. Geranium is an analgesic and may even help relieve mild pain.
➤ This product is not a medical treatment and should never be used as a primary source of treatment. It should only be used as a natural aid to help soothe your body.
➤ Proudly handmade in Colorado
* What does “Natural”, “All Natural”, and “100% Natural” mean to Live Beautifully? It means that every single one of our ingredients is of natural origin, sourced from the earth. Some of our ingredients do go through processes to help make them safer and more accessible for use. While the process these ingredients go through may be considered “non-natural” (heating, filtration, chemical modification, etc.), it does not discount nor negate the natural origin of our ingredients. Through the end of 2019, you will start to see adjustments made to our labels to reflect this. Transparency and peace of mind are primary concerns for us and our customers. As there are no Federal regulations for the term “Natural”, we want you to know that what you are putting on your skin is safe, of natural origin, and contains no parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or ingredients of synthetic origin.