Chest & Cold Feel Better Butter
Size: 2 oz. Volume, 1.5 oz. Weight
Soothe your sick and congested body -
A skin softening body butter carefully crafted with oils that can help soothe your body when sick or congested. Chest & Cold butter helps you breathe better.
Crafted with ingredients that may help:
• aid decongestion
• deepen breathing
• relieve headaches
• open nasal passages
• boost immune system
To Use: massage and apply a quarter sized amount onto your neck, chest, and nose exterior. Inhale fragrance deeply and often once applied as it has aromatherapeutic properties. Butter will melt into your skin upon contact. You may experience a slight cooling sensation or the smallest of tingles on your skin after the oils soak in and the properties of the essentials react.
Natural Origin Ingredients: shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, eucalyptus, fir needle, peppermint, lemon, lavender, cypress, camphor, myrrh gum, lemongrass, pine scotch, frankincense, vitamin e
• Eucalyptus oil is antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and decongestant in nature making it effective for treating a number of respiratory problems including cold, cough, runny nose, sore throat, asthma, nasal congestion, bronchitis and sinusitis.
• Fir Needle can induce coughing to loosen and release mucous from membranes, and can also act as an anti-inflammatory agent in the throat.
• Peppermint is an effective expectorant and can help provide temporary relief for numerous respiratory problems including nasal congestion, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis, cold and cough.
• Lemon has a high vitamin content, which makes it a wonderful booster for the body’s immune system. Lemon can help clear the nasal passages and sinuses, promoting good air flow and steady breathing.
• Lavender can help loosen up phlegm and may temporarily relieve the congestion associated with respiratory conditions.
• Cypress can tone up the respiratory system and help increase the efficiency of the lungs. It may also help to eliminate coughs and the phlegm accumulation.
• Camphor has a strong, penetrating aroma that can be a powerful decongestant.
• Myrrh Gum Oil can help fight the viral infections that cause coughs and colds, and may relieve congestion and reduce the depositing of phlegm.
• Lemongrass has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
• Pine Scotch is an expectorant, meaning that it can help loosen phlegm and mucus from the respiratory tracts.
• Frankincense is an antiseptic and and anti-inflammatory. It can help soothe coughs and eliminate phlegm as well as aiding in relaxing the breathing passages.
This product is not a medical treatment and should never be used as a primary source of treatment. It should only be used as an aid to help soothe your body.
* What does “Natural”, “All Natural”, and “100% Natural” mean to Live Beautifully? It means that every single one of our ingredients is of natural origin, sourced from the earth. Some of our ingredients do go through processes to help make them safer and more accessible for use. While the process these ingredients go through may be considered “non-natural” (heating, filtration, chemical modification, etc.), it does not discount nor negate the natural origin of our ingredients. Through the end of 2019, you will start to see adjustments made to our labels to reflect this. Transparency and peace of mind are primary concerns for us and our customers. As there are no Federal regulations for the term “Natural”, we want you to know that what you are putting on your skin is safe, of natural origin, and contains no parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or ingredients of synthetic origin.