Refreshing Face Serum
Skin Type: Oily
Size: 1 oz.
A lightweight and refreshing formula with primrose & jojoba oils to refresh, revitalize, and tone your skin. This concentrated serum is suitable for oily to normal skin types and safe to use daily.
• for a healthy, even skin tone
• with a lightweight, non greasy feel
• formulated with 9 oils that deeply refresh & cleanse skin
Directions for Use
Apply 5-10 drops to clean face and neck morning and night. Massage into skin and allow serum to absorb fully. Safe to use under makeup daily.
On average, this product should last you up to 2 months with regular usage.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry) Fruit Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
• Jojoba Oil • a liquid wax that closely resembles your skin's sebum and can help control oil production in skin glands• Evening Primrose Oil •full of omega 6 fats that can help balance hormones and aid in clearing skin blemishes• Lavender Oil •antimicrobial and antioxidant that tones and soothes skin• Chamomile Oil •helps soothe inflammation and irritated skin while helping to even out skin tone• Tea Tree Oil •a soothing and gentle astringent that can help clear clogged pores• Rosemary Oil •antiseptic properties can help balance oily skin and soothe blemish areas• Clary Sage Oil •helps regulate skin's oil production and can reduce skin redness• Juniper Berry Oil •helps promote circulation, balance oily skin, and unclog pores• Lemon Oil •reduces appearance of pores and helps clean and balance skin's oil production• Vitamin E •nourishing antioxidant that helps block free radicals and promotes younger, healthier skin
* What does “Natural”, “All Natural”, and “100% Natural” mean to Live Beautifully? It means that every single one of our ingredients is of natural origin, sourced from the earth. Some of our ingredients do go through processes to help make them safer and more accessible for use. While the process these ingredients go through may be considered “non-natural” (heating, filtration, chemical modification, etc.), it does not discount nor negate the natural origin of our ingredients. Through the end of 2019, you will start to see adjustments made to our labels to reflect this. Transparency and peace of mind are primary concerns for us and our customers. As there are no Federal regulations for the term “Natural”, we want you to know that what you are putting on your skin is safe, of natural origin, and contains no parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or ingredients of synthetic origin.