Hands & Nails Feel Better Butter
Size: 2 oz. Volume, 1.5 oz. Weight
Soothe your dry and cracked hands -
A skin softening body butter that is carefully crafted with oils that relieve your dry, chapped hands and help promote strong, healthy nail growth. Hands & Nails butter is an intensive treatment that will help your skin and fingernails look and feel beautiful.
Crafted with ingredients that may help:
• whiten nails
• strengthen nails
• soften cuticles
• prevent fungal growth
• reduce sun spots
• repair dry, cracked skin
To Use: massage and apply a quarter sized amount onto your hands, nails and feet. Butter will melt into your skin upon contact.
Natural Origin Ingredients: shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, argan oil, lemon, orange, tea tree, frankincense, zinc oxide, honey, labdanum, vitamin e
• Argan Oil is high in vitamin E and fatty acid content. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy, providing skin with nutrients that will prevent further dryness and irritation. Argan has anti-oxidant properties which may help reduce the appearance fine lines and wrinkles as well as helping to improve elasticity.
• Coconut Oil can help strengthen nails and cuticles as. It is also very moisturizing without feeling greasy.
• Lemon is astringent and detoxifying in nature which helps it to rejuvenate sagging or tired-looking skin. Lemon can also help soften cuticle beds and whiten fingernails.
• Orange is high in Vitamin C which can help the production of collagen. Orange also has folic acid which is essential for healthy nail growth.
• Tea Tree can help inhibit fungal growth.
• Frankincense has astringent properties which can help tone and lift skin and may reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Frankincense can also help promote healthy skin cell regeneration and may aid in the fading of sun spots.
• Zinc Oxide helps offer natural UV protection from the sun's damages. It can also be used to help soften chapped skin.
• Manuka Honey is full of nutrients and antioxidants that can help moisturize and hydrate skin and may help fight aging.
• Labdanum may help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant which can help protect skin from damage due to free radicals and UV exposure.
This product is not a medical treatment and should never be used as a primary source of treatment. It should only be used as an aid to help soothe your body.
* What does “Natural”, “All Natural”, and “100% Natural” mean to Live Beautifully? It means that every single one of our ingredients is of natural origin, sourced from the earth. Some of our ingredients do go through processes to help make them safer and more accessible for use. While the process these ingredients go through may be considered “non-natural” (heating, filtration, chemical modification, etc.), it does not discount nor negate the natural origin of our ingredients. Through the end of 2019, you will start to see adjustments made to our labels to reflect this. Transparency and peace of mind are primary concerns for us and our customers. As there are no Federal regulations for the term “Natural”, we want you to know that what you are putting on your skin is safe, of natural origin, and contains no parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or ingredients of synthetic origin.