➤ LB PHYSIKS • Science • Nature • Spirit
➤ Product: Hydrating Face Wash
➤ Skin Type: Dry
➤ Size: (1) 4.7 oz Bottle
Experience a gentle, yet effective facial cleanser that naturally softens and moisturizes your skin. Crafted with skin nourishing ingredients that reveal a soft, hydrated tone.
• non-oily or greasy formula
• nourishes dry, rough skin areas
• softens and moisturizes your skin
➤ Directions for Use
Apply quarter sized amount of soap to clean hands. Lather with water. Massage into face and neck, then rinse well and pat dry. Safe to use daily.
• K E Y I N G R E D I E N T S •
+ Mango Butter +
rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids that nourish dry skin
+ Manuka Honey +
helps seal in and retain much needed moisture against the skin
+ Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil +
has beneficial and emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin
+ Avocado Oil +
an antioxidant that is high in vitamin e, helps moisturize your skin
+ Jojoba Oil +
can seal in moisture and create an effective barrier to external elements
➤ Natural Origin Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Sodium Olivate (Saponified Olive Oil), Sodium Jojobate (Saponified Jojoba Oil), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Leptospermum Scoparium Mel (Manuka Honey), Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
➤ No artificial preservatives, fragrances, or unnaturalness in our blends. Live Beautifully does not test our products on our animal friends and we make sure each and every one of our suppliers and sources does the same!
➤ Proudly handmade in Colorado
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* What does “Natural”, “All Natural”, and “100% Natural” mean to Live Beautifully? It means that every single one of our ingredients is of natural origin, sourced from the earth. Some of our ingredients do go through processes to help make them safer and more accessible for use. While the process these ingredients go through may be considered “non-natural” (heating, filtration, chemical modification, etc.), it does not discount nor negate the natural origin of our ingredients. Through the end of 2019, you will start to see adjustments made to our labels to reflect this. Transparency and peace of mind are primary concerns for us and our customers. As there are no Federal regulations for the term “Natural”, we want you to know that what you are putting on your skin is safe, of natural origin, and contains no parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or ingredients of synthetic origin.