Vegan & Sensitive Skin Deodorant - 2 Pack Variety Pack
Size: 2.2 oz. each
Choose 2 fragrances to try. If these are not selected we will send some of our top sellers.
• Vegan formula made with a beeswax free blend.
• Baking soda free makes it ideal for sensitive skin
• Natural Origin Ingredients, handmade, & cruelty free.
• Free of preservatives, parabens, phthalates, and aluminum.
Sweat less, sweat cleaner, and smell better
Cedarwood & Orange - Warm, fresh scent with rustic cedarwood and bright orange
Fragrance Free - No Added scents or essential oils
Geranium & Clove - Sweet, bright scent with floral rose geranium and warm clove
Lavender & Litsea - Fresh, clean scent with soothing lavender and lemony litsea cubeba
Pine Tree & Cypress - Fresh, green scent with forest pine and cooling cypress
Ylang Ylang & Lime - Exotic, floral scent with crisp ylang ylang and bright lime
Natural Origin Ingredients: Emulsifying Wax NF, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Zinc Oxide, Maranta Arundinacea Root (Arrowroot Powder), Magnesium Oxide, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Essential Oils vary
* What does “Natural”, “All Natural”, and “100% Natural” mean to Live Beautifully? It means that every single one of our ingredients is of natural origin, sourced from the earth. Some of our ingredients do go through processes to help make them safer and more accessible for use. While the process these ingredients go through may be considered “non-natural” (heating, filtration, chemical modification, etc.), it does not discount nor negate the natural origin of our ingredients. Through the end of 2019, you will start to see adjustments made to our labels to reflect this. Transparency and peace of mind are primary concerns for us and our customers. As there are no Federal regulations for the term “Natural”, we want you to know that what you are putting on your skin is safe, of natural origin, and contains no parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or ingredients of synthetic origin.